Animal Nutrition US
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for customer relations, invoicing, order processing, and providing direct support to the customer and sales team to Create Customer Success.
Essential Duties and responsibilities*
• Receive and handle customer service calls, emails, and faxes professionally and in a timely manner
• Process orders accurately and timely, ensuring product, quantity, pricing, and notes are accurate
• Follow-up directly with customers as needed
• Communicate stock outs and customers’ future needs to sales force and materials management
• Maintain customer files as required for contacts, shipping requirements, notes, locations, etc.
• Run daily open order report to ensure all orders have shipped or been released to warehouses.
• Review bills of lading for accuracy and correct potential issues
• Generate invoices
• Provide direct support to management and the sales team as needed
• Establish relationships with customers to foster trust, reliability, and increased business
• Interact with materials management/purchasing to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Field customer complaints and work with others to resolve
• Process sample orders as required
• Support and lead by example, Barentz’ culture, values and fundamentals
• Participate in ongoing personal development opportunities
• Perform other duties as requested
• At least three (3) years of experience in customer service, sales support or inside sales
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills while interacting with customers, suppliers, colleagues and the management group on a daily basis
• Strong attention to detail, data entry and organizational skills
• The ability to work in a team environment, prioritize work assignments and act independently to resolve potential conflicts are all requirements of this position.
• Self-motivated, high energy, and engaging level of enthusiasm and positive outlook.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style to the audience as needed.
• Software knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Act legally and ethically in all professional relationships in adherence with Barentz’ values and fundamentals.
The Customer Service Representative is considered a remote capable position, subject to management approval. On-site work is performed in a typical office setting where the temperature is maintained throughout the year. Some local travel may be required. There may be exposure to production and laboratory facilities where proper PPE is required.
The position is moderately sedentary. Use of a computer and phone are required on a regular basis for verbal and written communications.
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Please notify your supervisor or Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
Barentz North America, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
After training, this is a hybrid-eligible position (needs to be in a reasonable commute distance-30 mins or less preferred.) At this time, Barentz regularly reviews the current COVID-19 conditions in each facility and appropriate measures are being taken.
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, let us know by e-mailing your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org