N Kingstown / Lincoln, RI
Full Job Description
At Barentz, we’re all about Creating Customer Success and we’re looking for a talented REGULATORY SPECIALIST who shares this passion to join our team!
Vertical: Personal Care
The Regulatory Specialist is responsible for safe operations and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements within vertical.
Essential Duties and responsibilities*
• Work in close collaboration with our corporate regulatory, commercial, operations, and purchasing teams to comply with OSHA requirements
• Maintain operating regulatory approvals (SQF, HAACP, Kosher, etc.)
• Ensure regulatory documents and reports are accurate, updated, available and submitted on time
• Maintain regulatory and safety electronic databases
• Accurately complete customer regulatory request and documentation in a timely manner
• Provide auditing backup for other regulatory team members
• Foster a robust safety culture, including taking ownership of managing and taking action on all safety metrics
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree required, with a discipline in Chemistry or other sciences preferred
• Previous experience (3+ years) in a regulatory/compliance role considered a plus
• Familiarity with regulatory software (i.e. Datacor, Chempax, Sharepoint) as well as Quality Assurance programs
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including functional knowledge of MS Outlook and Word required
• Customer focused mentality, while balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
• Attention to detail, while multi-tasking and meeting turn-around times/deadlines
• Ability to remain calm and communicate effectively during high pressure situations
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, and ability to adapt communication style to the audience as needed.
• Software knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Act legally and ethically in all professional relationships in adherence with Barentz’ culture, values and fundamentals.
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Please notify your supervisor or Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
Barentz North America, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Bonus pay
All current state and federal Covid-19 protocols are being followed.
Barentz is regularly reviewing the current COVID-19 conditions in each facility and appropriate measures are being taken.
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• FDA regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
• Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.