Inside Sales Representative
At Barentz, we're all about Creating Customer Success and we’re looking for a talented Inside Sales Representative who shares this passion to join our team!
Vertical: Synthesis Solutions
The Inside Sales Representative specializes in establishing and maintaining customer relationships and getting new business using various remote tools within the Synthesis Solutions vertical. In addition, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for increasing volume on existing accounts, as well as establishing new customers and introducing new products throughout their assigned territory.
Essential Duties and responsibilities*
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and new prospects by following up on inbound leads, proactive cold calling, and following up on outbound marketing campaigns
· Determine and implement strategies that would help displace competitors for market position
· Maintain and grow existing account base within the Synthesis Solutions market
· Pursue new customers through prospecting
· Participate in and provide product and sales training
· Sustain and improve the level of service offered to our customers via unique and new service initiatives working within company operating procedures
· Prompt follow-up on company and principal leads
· Collaborate with management and outside sales as needed on specific accounts
· Promote key products to grow profit and market share
· Actively participate in new product introductions, training, joint sales calls and testing
· Provide input to marketing/market research on opportunities to exploit product positions
· Proactive communications to work synergistically with the entire organization and our supplier base
· Active participation in sales meetings and technical programs
· Participate in professional development opportunities
· Positively impact the culture of Barentz
· Perform other duties as requested
· Bachelor's degree preferred, i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or equivalent experience
· Previous success in sales, tech services and/or a lab environment
· Professional sales management discipline: use of CRM, documentation of sales activities (call reports, account plans, customer/prospect profiles, itineraries, account profitability review), and development of a territory plan
· Demonstrated exceptional organizational, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be self-motivated, high energy, engaging, positive and solutions focused
· Effective and able to adapt communication style to the audience as needed
· Software knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
· Ability and desire to work in a team environment required
· Must be able to effectively prioritize work assignments for self and others
· Act legally and ethically in all professional relationships in adherence with Barentz’ culture, values and fundamentals
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Please notify your supervisor or Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
Barentz North America, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Work from home
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Bonus pay
All current state and federal Covid-19 protocols are being followed.
Barentz is regularly reviewing the current COVID-19 conditions in each facility and appropriate measures are being taken.
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
• sales, tech or lab: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location