Maroon Group Coronavirus Update
June 8, 2020
Over the last several months we've continued to focus on providing the highest levels of service and support you are accustomed to from Maroon Group while adapting to a "new normal." Our teams are fulfilling customer orders as our workforce predominantly operates remotely. Our N. American sites are at various stages of re-entry although we remain conservative in our approach to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and principal partners.
There are several ongoing measures we've taken to ensure your continuity of supply and to assist during this unprecedented time.
- Implemented various contingency plans to safeguard ongoing operations to ensure we are available as several of our end markets begin to reopen.
- We continue to maintain elevated inventory levels to mitigate your risks associated with global supply chain challenges.
- We've not wavered from our commitment to quality with the successful completion of our ISO recertification audit at two of our sites this past month.
- We'e hosting webinars to introduce new chemistries across our business.
- We're leveraging our technical teams and laboratories more than ever as many customers look to pivot into new products or are facing restrictions in accessing their internal lab facilities.
- We're taking this opportunity to implement ongoing training programs and sharpen our professional selling skills for operating in this new business climate.
- We're beginning to participate in on site meetings with customers and principals where they can be done safely and in compliance with regulations.
- We're providing key formulary and technical support for customer via our various communication channels. You can find Maroon Group on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook as well as at www.maroongroupllc.com. I encourage you to continue to follow our social media and website updates.
As we all navigated through the challenges of this pandemic, Maroon Group is resilient and committed to continuing to meet the needs of our customers and principal partners. We appreciate your ongoing support as we look ahead to brighter days.
Michael F. McKenna
President & COO